How long will my order take to arrive?
- Approximately 3-6 weeks for most of the orders, no matter where you live in the World. In some cases the products are not in stock and then it might take up to 8 weeks or longer. You may cancel the order and get a refund at any time if we haven't yet shipped it. If the order was shipped, then we must receive a return before we can cancel and refund the order.
Do you have a catalog to send?
- We are sorry, but we have no paper catalogues to send you.
Can I get an unlisted or discontinued item?
- We don't make any special orders, we only sell the merchandise which is presented on The StPetersburger.com
How do I pay?
- We only accept credit card payments - Visa International, MasterCard Worldwide.
What is the shipping cost?
- To find out the total order cost we recommend to process the order until you come to the page "Shipping Information" where the total cost, including shipping cost will be presented.
Do you ship overseas?
- All our merchandise is shipped worldwide
For questions about currencies, shipping charges, returns policy, order cancelations, refunds, damage claims, customs charges etc. please see below.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Replacements & Canceling
- Viewing Orders
- How to Reach Us
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Most of the orders are delivered within 3 weeks but in some circumstances the order is not delivered until 4-6 weeks, or in rare circumstances up to 8 weeks. Our business is built on Order-on-Demand which means we never keep any products in stock ourselves. When you place your order with us, we order the item/items from a producer and then send it to your address. Most of our inventory are ready to be shipped within 2-3 weeks if it's not out of stock. We never know in advance which items will be out of stock from our suppliers because it changes over time. If we are unable to ship the merchandise within 3-4 weeks we will let you know about it.
We ship all the orders with the Russian Post.
Shipping cost is included in the total amount of an order.
Status of your order
- If you have not yet received your order at all and think that you should have had it by now, please, leave us a message on the Contact Us page and indicate the order number and we will respond to you with the order status. In most cases the reason for the delay is because the item is out of stock and we are still waiting for delivery from the producer.
- We offer very competitive shipping cost from Russia world-wide. The best way to find out the exact cost will be to place items into the shopping cart and let the shopping cart calculate it for you automatically.
- We ship all orders with standard First Priority air mail from St. Petersburg, Russia.
- In some rare circumstances an order can get lost in the mail system due to a number of different reasons, such as incorrect Shipping Address or in fact just disappear during shipment. If you have not yet received your order at all and think that you should have had it by now, please, leave us a message on the Contact Us page and we will start to track the order and at the same time send you a second order. We always guarantee delivery of an order you place with us.
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
Shop Safe and Secure, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- On The StPetersburger.com, you can feel safe when paying with your credit card. We operate through one of the Russian safest online processing company:
PayOnline System's integration is carried out with a reliable payment gateway, which operates in a continuous mode - 24/7/365. Transaction processing is carried out in the Stafford Associates datacenter (USA), certified under PCI DSS Compliant Level 1 (more than 6 million transactions per year).
Credit Card Security
- We know you're concerned about security, and we hope this will answer some of the most common questions about what we're doing to protect you. In an article by Tom Foremski about Electronic Commerce in The Financial Times (September 3rd 1997), experts say the risk of credit card details being intercepted on the Internet are less than the risk cardholders run today when they give card details over the phone or hand a card to a waiter in a restaurant. Credit card companies already protect users from unauthorized charges on their accounts, regardless of whether the card is used on the Internet or for a more conventional transaction. We think that's good news, but we still take every possible precaution to protect the integrity of your credit card information.
Processing center PayOnline System uses market-leading, data protection technology Internet SSL (Secure Socket Layer) version 3.0. This protocol is based on the authentication of interacting parties and data encryption using symmetric and asymmetric algorithms.
The PayOnline System payment solution architecture is designed to ensure that the customer- payment bank card details (number, duration, CVV2/CVC2) don't fall into the hands of fraudsters. This data is only used at the time of authorization, it is not available to the e-store, and as a result is impossible to steal.
The customer enters the bank card payment details not on the e-store website, but on the processing center's
protected page. Therefore, payment card details cannot be accessed by a trading enterprise or a third party. This functionality is fully compatible with the PCI DSS safety standard.
Secure exchange of billing information between the e-store and the processing center is supplied with the use of MAC-signature, which eradicates the possibility of distortion or a change in the information when it is sent over the customer's browser. In most cases, this allows the e-store to save online retailers from requiring additional personal SSL-certificates. All credit cards presented to PayOnline System will be securely directed to the financial institution, who issued the credit card anywhere in the world. The cardholder will be notified of approval or decline within seconds.
How to Place an Order
To place an order, please fulfill the following steps:
(a) Click the "Add to Cart" button which you'll find on each product page. This is your "Shopping Cart", in which all the items, you want to order, are gathered. You can continue shopping by just clicking "Go Shopping" or go to the next step and "Proceed to Checkout".
(b) If you came back on the site and continued browsing for some time, but would like to go to your "Shopping Cart" to check out, you can click on the "Checkout" button, which you can find on each page of The StPetersburger.com to the right. There you will also see the products recently put into your shopping cart. To see all the products in the shopping cart, click on the "My Cart" button on the very top toolbar of The StPetersburger. Your "Shopping Cart" will appear; then click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. When checking out, the first page you come to, is a registering step. You may Checkout as a guest. Or you may register and all the information (shipping, billing, etc.) that will be provided by you once, will be stored and there won't be any need to type one and the same information the next time. Registering with us will make your future orders more convenient - it gives fast and easy check out and easy access to your order history.
(c) The next page is where you fill in the "Personal Information". Then click the "Continue" button.
(d) The next step is choosing shipping option. Then click the "Continue" button.
(e) Then the "Payment Information" page will appear. It tells about the processing center, which provides you with safe and secure payment procedure.
(f) The next is the "Order Review" page, where you can check the items and its quantity, put into the shopping cart. Then press the "Place Order" button and you'll be redirected to the protected page of the processing center for filling in your credit card information.
(g) When approved by the bank, that issued your credit card, a copy of the suc-cessful transaction will be sent to your E-mail address.
Payment Methods We Accept
- Today we accept VISA and Mastercard Cards. At this moment, we are able to offer you only credit card payment. It´s still the most convenient and effective way for international payment.
Orders Shipped Outside Russia are Duty-Free
- Orders, coming outside the Russian Federation, are tax- and duty- free.
When the Credit Card is Charged
- The credit card is charged within 10 calendar days after placing the order.
- RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & CANCELING
- You may return any item, sold by The StPetersburger.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items (however, if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please, leave us a message on the Contact Us page).
All returns must be shipped to the following address:
Generala Simonyaka st.,
198261, St. Petersburg,
- We do not accept returns of:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or has missing parts.
Please do not send us items that do not meet the conditions listed above, as we do not issue refunds for nonqualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment, originally used for purchase, within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. If your return is not due to our error, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund.
Problem with an Order (damages, missing item, wrong item etc.)
If something is wrong with the order, you placed with The StPetersburger, we certainly want to help you. Please read the information below for more on how to proceed.
- Did you receive a damaged or defective item?
Please contact us and indicate the number of items you would like to have replaced or returned, the reason for replacement or return, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement of item, sent to you. In some cases, with, for example, expensive porcelain, we might ask you to send us a digital picture of the damaged goods or a written confirmation from the local Post office where the package is picked up.
- Are you missing an item?
Check the packing slip that was included with your shipment. Please contact us and indicate the item/items, you are missing. We will do our best to correct the mistake as promptly as possible and of course we will pay for any extra cost that may arise.
- Did you receive the wrong item?
Please contact us and indicate the wrong item, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement of item, sent to you. We will do our best to correct the mistake as promptly as possible and of course we will pay for any extra cost that may arise.
How to Send a Return
- Returning an item to us is easy. Ship the item back in the same package, as you received the item, with additional packaging material. Please, make sure to pack the returning parcel well.
Print the following address on the shipping label:
Generala Simonyaka st.,
198261, St. Petersburg,
How to Cancel or Change an Order?
- Do you need to cancel or change an order that has not been shipped yet? Please contact us.
- VIEWING ORDERS
- To view orders placed, please, go to "My Account" link at the very top toolbar on our site. Click "My Account"; you will be redirected to the “Customer Login” page. If you have an account with us, please, Login. New customers can create an account; just press "Create an Account" button. By creating an account, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view orders and tracking numbers on your account page.
Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the "My Account" page and type your e-mail address. Please, be sure to type the correct e-mail address, otherwise a new password, sent to your e-mail address at once, won't reach you.
- HOW TO REACH US
- Please, note that all orders must be placed online. We cannot accept orders via e-mail, telephone, fax or standard mail.
- If you have a question about The StPetersburger - prices, returns, shipping policies or procedures; need help, or would like to give us feedback (and please do!), we recommend checking our Frequently Asked Questions page first! If you don't find your answer there, you can send a message on the Contact Us.
Want to Talk to a Real Person or Leave a Message?
- You can reach us at the following phone number: +7 904 609 64 00, between 10.00 (10 am) and 19.00 (7 pm), +3 Hours GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), Monday through Friday, and at other times you can leave us a message.
We are glad to help you.